CANCELLATION AND BOOKING FEES
All reservations are charged a Booking Fee at the time reservation is accepted. This fee is not refundable even if reservation is cancelled.
Short term rentals:
- Cancel > 30 days prior to check in date.
- Cancel < 48 hours of booking AND at least 14 days prior to check in date.
- Cancel 7-30 days prior to check in date.
- Cancel < 7 days prior to check in date.
Extended Stays – (30+ Days):
- A $250 cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations made from the date of reservation – up to 30 days in advance of your stay. If cancelling within 30 days of your check-in date, a full first months’ rent cancellation fee will be charged.
- There are no cancellation refunds under any circumstances if cancellation guidelines are not met by guest.
- Reservations are not contingent upon availability or conditions of the water recreational facilities, including but not limited to the Comal River, Guadalupe River, or Schlitterbahn.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for shortened stays; you must pay for what you book.
- A deposit of $250 is required for each individual unit reserved and is taken by credit card. The deposit will be credited back to your credit card within two weeks after check-out if there are no damages (includes stained linens and towels) or missing items.
- River Run has no tolerance for bad behavior or unruly guests. Examples, including, but not limited to, neighbor complaints, loud music, damage to the property, unauthorized guests in the condo or on site, too many vehicles, firecrackers, tents, vulgar language, nudity, indoor smoking, sleeping in cars, underage drinking, parking in undesignated areas, climbing or jumping off trees or balconies, or leaving trash on the grounds. If the police are called: you will lose your deposit and you could be subject to immediate eviction. – If you cannot abide by these rules, please stay somewhere else. All our guests are entitled to quiet enjoyment of our facilities.
- You may not exceed the occupancy maximum as stated. Management has the right to inspect the number of people in your party. Exceeding the maximum occupancy is cause for eviction without reimbursement of rent or deposit.
All reservations will be charged a $30, non-refundable booking fee at the time of reservation. Reservations require the $250 deposit and the electronically “Agreed/Acceptance” Rental Agreement page. The remainder of the rent will be due 7 days prior to check in date; 30 days in advance for long-term (one month or more).
The exit cleaning fees for all short term rentals are as follows: ($100 – 1 bedroom); ($110 – 2 bedrooms); & ($125 – large 2 & 3 bedrooms). For all extended stay rentals (30+ days) cleaning fee on all unit sizes is $135 and will be due upon arrival. Cleaning Fees are non-negotiable, and non refundable.
CHECK IN TIME: Check in time is 4 p.m
- Payment must be made in full and required documentation turned in prior to receiving key code or keys to the unit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Guests must be 25 years or older.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Management reserves the right to move guests to another property of comparable size and costs at no extra charge or rent reduction to the guest. The guests must comply with the maximum number of guests allowed per property
CHECK OUT TIME AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Your credit card will be charged $50 for every hour you stay past 11:30 am. If you have not checked out by 1:30 p.m., you will be charged an additional day’s rent and you may forfeit your deposit. There may be guests checking in after you and housekeeping must have ample time for make-ready.
- Dispose of all trash from the condo into the dumpster located by “B” Building elevator.
- Place all bath towels in the bath tub.
- Place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run on a full cycle.
- Set thermostat to 78 degrees (summer months) and turn off all lights.
- Close and lock all doors and windows to the unit.
- If applicable, return all keys to the office. If the office is closed, please drop keys and any other documents off in the mail slot located under Building A on the side of office.
All of our condos are non-smoking units. Evidence of indoor smoking will result in a $300 charge to your credit card, along with forfeiture of your original deposit. Outside smoking is permitted in some condos (not all) but ashtrays must be used. Please dispose of all smoking debris properly.
River Run condos are owned by individual owners who occasionally use the property for their own enjoyment. Owners are allowed to bring pets but must comply with the HOA rules for pets. Guests are not allowed to bring pets onto the property. Evidence of a pet will result in a $300 charge to your credit card, along with forfeiture of your original deposit and possible eviction.
A full inventory has been made of the contents of each property, and an inspection will be made after your check out. Any damaged or missing items will be charged to your credit card. Rooms left in extremely dirty condition will be assessed an additional cleaning fee of up to $100.
Towels are provided for use within the condo. Bath towels are not “clean up” towels and are to be used only for bathing purposes. Please bring or purchase additional towels for clean up or water recreation purposes. If there are damaged or badly stained towels or sheets, your credit card will be charged from $5 – $250 as follows (each):
- $5 – Cup Towels, Dishrags, Washcloths
- $10 – Bath Towels, Bath Mat
- $15 – Pillow Case
- $30 – Sheets – Twin and Full, Fitted or Flat
- $40 – Sheets – Queen, Fitted or Flat
- $45 – Sheets – King, Fitted or Flat
- $50 – Blankets
- $150 – Curtains, Drapes or Blinds
- $250 – Comforters, Bedspreads, Pillow Shams, Bed skirts
If a television or fan remote is lost or damaged, you will be charged $50.
No grills, smokers or fryers are allowed on the balconies per FIRE CODE. Grills and picnic tables are provided on the grounds by the river. No items including, but not limited to, towels or bathing suits may be hung over the condo railings at any time. DO NOT throw items off or up to the balconies – including tubes – doing so could cause property damage or bodily injury to another guest.
River Run does not issue refunds for early departures for any reason.
River Run complies with all Fair Housing requirements and will not deny any rentals because of race, color, religion, sex, origin, handicap or family status. However, River Run will not rent to anyone under the age of 25 years old. All reservations must be made by a responsible party who is 25 or older and will occupy the property during the reservation period. This party will be responsible for all charges and damage fees.
KEYS AND LOCK OUT PROCEDURES:
If a key is issued at check in, it must be returned at check out. DO NOT leave the door unlocked with the keys inside the unit. There will be a $100 lost key fee that will be charged upon departure. After-hour calls to Manager to get into your condo result in a $100 lockout fee.
We have limited parking and each unit is allotted one parking permit per bedroom. There is no parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, or oversized vehicles. All unauthorized vehicles will be booted or towed at owners’ expense. IMPORTANT: A Parking Tag must be visible to security personnel. Day passes are not available or permitted. Additional public parking lot available at 146 E. Zink St.
Each condo has a maximum occupancy and must be strictly followed due to rental codes. At the time of arrival, each member of your group will receive a wristband. Security personnel has been notified of this policy and violators will be considered trespassing. River Run has the right to inspect the number of your party. Any party exceeding the maximum occupancy will be evicted without reimbursement.
River Run wants you to have fun and enjoy our beautiful grounds and river. Safety and security are the sole responsibility of the guests. Owner or its agent assumes no responsibility or liability for the safety or security of the guests, or for the injury caused by the criminal acts of other persons. Guests should ensure that all doors and windows are locked at all times, and guests must immediately notify Management at 830-629-0077 if any locks are inoperative. Guests should turn off all appliances when leaving the premises and not store combustibles on premises. You are responsible for evacuating in case of a flood. Tune into KGNB AM 1420 for weather updates.
Please be reminded: Nudity, excessive noise, loud profanity, lewd behavior, public intoxication, alcohol consumption by minors, and use or distribution of illegal substances are not permitted and will result in eviction without refund and notification to the local police.
LOST AND FOUND:
River Run is not responsible for any loss of money, jewelry, valuables (whether on premises or in your vehicles) of any kind or any damages incurred to guests’ vehicles or its contents.
The guests acknowledge receipt of the services and charges hereon and agree to pay for it on demand in New Braunfels, Texas. These properties are privately owned, and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
No lifeguards are on duty at River Run. You swim at your own risk. If a hot tub is available for use, please remember to lock the gate when not in use. Unsafe actions are not tolerated at the bulkhead or in the hot tub. The office is not responsible for maintenance of gate, hot tub or pool.
- Each condo is allotted one parking permit per bedroom. Other vehicles are not permitted on River Run property. Towing & booting is strictly enforced and will be at the responsible party’s expense.
- Bath and kitchen towels are not to be used for cleanup or to be taken outside.
- No Pets & No Smoking
- Please do not put wipes (even if they say flushable…they are not), paper towels, feminine products or other items in the toilets.
- Acts of misconduct may result in eviction. Security deposit will be forfeited and will be billed the same as a cancellation, and all applicable rules apply.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Toiletries such as shampoo, toothpaste, medicines, beach type towels, tubes, “floaties”, lawn chairs, BBQ tools, and other personal items.
- Management provides initial supply of toilet paper, dishwashing liquid, and bar soap.
- The condos are fully furnished with linens, dishes, pots and pans.
AC, HEAT & REFRIGERATOR:
- Leave AC unit on Auto/Fan at all times. Do NOT lower AC below 72°. Setting temperature below this threshold could cause condensation and freezing of AC unit. You will be charged for a service call if the unit freezes up or overheats. (Lowering the temperature does not make it cool faster)
- Please do not turn the refrigerator temperature down in order to accelerate the cooling of your items such as soft drinks, beer or even watermelon. It takes time for these items to cool, it is normal for the refrigerator to take up to 24 hours to cool. You will be charged for a service call if the unit freezes up or overheats. If you want items cold upon arrival, bring them in a cooler.
There will be NO REFUNDS for short term appliance or mechanical failures.
Wireless Internet – Note*** WiFi says “not secure”, but it is – it is a secured hotel internet system.
- Log In: River Run Condos Guest
- Password: No Password
Any questions or complaints regarding maintenance of condo must be reported immediately upon arrival or as soon as they occur. Management cannot be held accountable for issues not made aware of and every effort will be made to address as soon as possible.
Emergency Calls regarding electrical, plumbing or HVAC – Call 830-481-7370.
Guest MUST leave a voice message with a call-back number. If no message is left, calls will NOT be returned. Emergency calls (electrical, plumbing, or HVAC) will be returned promptly, and calls deemed non-emergency will be returned the following business day. There is a $100 charge for lockouts.
If you have an emergency requiring a fire, police or ambulance, please call 911.
If there is a noise complaint, please call Non-Emergency Police number at 830-221-4100
We know you have a choice, thanks for choosing River Run Rental Management.