- A minimum $100 cancellation fee is charged for ANY reservation that is cancelled.
- Cancellations for short term rentals made two (2) weeks in advance, or earlier, will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations for short term rentals made within two (2) weeks of arrival date will be charged a $250 cancellation fee.
- All cancellations for extended stay rentals (30 plus days) will be charged a $250 cancellation fee.
- There are no cancellation refunds under any circumstances if cancellation guidelines are not met by guest.
- Reservations are not contingent upon availability or conditions of the weather, or water recreational facilities, including but not limited to the Comal River, Guadalupe River, or Schlitterbahn.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for shortened stays; you must pay for what you book.
- A deposit of $250 is required for each individual property reserved and is taken by credit card. The deposit will be credited back to your credit card within two weeks after check-out if there are no damages or missing items.
- River Run has no tolerance for bad behavior or unruly guests. Examples, including, but not limited to, neighbor complaints, loud music, damage to the property, unauthorized guests in the condo or on site, too many vehicles, firecrackers, tents, vulgar language, nudity, indoor smoking, sleeping in cars, underage drinking, parking in undesignated areas, climbing or jumping off trees or balconies, leaving trash on the grounds or if the police are called: you will lose your deposit and you could be subject to immediate eviction. If you cannot abide by these rules, please stay somewhere else. All our guests are entitled to quiet enjoyment of our facilities.
- You may not exceed the occupancy maximum as stated. Management has the right to inspect the number of people in your party. Exceeding the maximum occupancy is cause for eviction without reimbursement of rent or deposit.
By signing the signature page of this agreement, I hereby acknowledge, agree to and allow River Run Rental Management to charge my credit card for any damages that I incur above and beyond my deposit.
Reservations may be made in advance. Advance reservations require the $250 deposit and the signed Rental Agreement signature page. The remainder of the rent will be due 7 days prior to arrival date.
For extended stays (30 plus days), the first month’s rent is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
No subletting is permitted.
The exit cleaning fees for all short term rentals are as follows: $80.00 – 1 bedroom; $90 – 2 bedroom; $95 – large 2 bedroom; & $100 – 3 bedroom. For all extended stay rentals (30+ days) cleaning fee on all unit sizes is $100 and will be due upon arrival. Cleaning Fees are non-negotiable, and non refundable.
CHECK IN TIME:
Check in time is 4 p.m.
All guests must check in and register with the office upon arrival. Payment is due one week before check in. Copies of ID’s for all guests occupying the unit are required and will be held on file in the office.
The responsible party for booking the unit must be 25 years or older or service will be refused.
Late arrivals must pay with credit card in advance and provide copy of driver’s license in advance in order for keys to be put in lock box for their late arrival. Payment must be paid in full in order to receive keys to the condo. NO EXCEPTIONS. The responsible party for booking the condo must also be the person who checks in first. If the responsible party plans for other guests to check in first, please notify the office in advance and provide a copy of that guest’s driver’s license in advance.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Management reserves the right to move guests to another property of comparable size and costs at no extra charge or rent reduction to the guest. The guests must comply with the maximum number of guests allowed per property
CHECK OUT TIME AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Your credit card will be charged $50 for every hour you stay past 11:30 am. If you have not checked out by 1:30 p.m., you will be charged an additional day’s rent and you may forfeit your deposit. There may be guests checking in after you and housekeeping must have ample time for make-ready.
- Dispose of all trash from the condo into the dumpster located behind building “A” on Meusebach Street.
- Place all bath towels in the bath tub.
- Place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run on a full cycle.
- Set thermostat to 78 degrees and turn off all lights.
- Close and lock all doors and windows to the unit.
- Return all keys to the office. If office is closed, please drop keys and any other documents off in the mail slot located under Building A on the side of office.
All of our condos are non-smoking units. Evidence of indoor smoking will result in a $300.00 charge to your credit card, along with forfeiture of your original deposit. Outside smoking is permitted in some condos (not all) but ashtrays must be used. Please dispose of all smoking debris properly.
River Run is owned by individual owners who occasionally use the property for their own enjoyment. Owners are allowed to bring pets but must comply with the HOA rules for pets. Guests are not allowed to bring pets onto the property. Evidence of a pet will result in a $300 charge to your credit card, along with forfeiture of your original deposit and possible eviction. Pets are strictly prohibited for guests.
A full inventory has been made of the contents of each property, and an inspection will be made after your check out. Any damage or missing items will be charged to your credit card. Rooms left in extremely dirty condition will be assessed an additional cleaning fee for up to $100.00.
Towels are provided for use within the condo. Bath towels are not “clean up” towels and are to be used only for bathing purposes. Please bring or purchase additional towels for clean up or water recreation purposes. If there are damaged or badly stained towels or sheets, your credit card will be charged from $5 – $250 as follows (each):
$5 – cup towels, dishrags, wash cloths
$10 – Bath Towels, Bath Math
$15 – Pillow Case
$30 – Sheets, Twin and Full, Fitted or Flat
$40 – Sheets, Queen, Fitted or Flat
$45 – Sheets, King, Fitted or Flat
$50 – Blankets
$150 – Curtains, Drapes or Blinds
$250 – Comforters, Bedspreads, Pillow Shams, Bedskirts
If a remote is lost or damaged, you will be charged $50.00
No grills, smokers or fryers are allowed on the balconies. Grills and picnic tables are provided on the grounds. No items including, but not limited to, towels and bathing suits may be hung over the railings at any time. DO NOT throw items off of, or up to, the balconies, including tubes. Doing so could cause property damage or bodily injury to another guest.
River Run does not issue refunds for early departures for any reason. Management acts as the agent for the property owners and does not have the authority to issue refunds.
River Run complies with all Fair Housing requirements and will not deny any rentals because of race, color, religion, sex, origin, handicap or family status. However, River Run will not rent to anyone under the age of 25 years old. All reservations must be made by a responsible party who is 25 or older or will occupy the property during the reservation period. This party will be responsible for all charges and damage fees.
KEYS AND LOCK OUT PROCEDURES:
All keys issued at check in must be returned to the Office at check out. DO NOT leave the door unlocked with the keys inside the unit. There will be a $100 lost key fee that will be charged upon departure. After-hour calls to Manager to get into your condo result in a $100 lockout fee.
We have limited parking and each unit is allotted one parking permit per bedroom. There is no parking for boats, trailers, jet skis, or over-sized vehicles. All unauthorized vehicles will be booted or towed at owners’ expense.
IMPORTANT: Parking Tag must be visible to security personnel. Day passes are not available or permitted.
Our covered parking areas have very low ceilings, so as a courtesy to other residents and guests, please park smaller vehicles in the covered spaces. Please park taller, larger vehicles in the parking lot.
Each condo has a maximum occupancy and must be strictly followed due to rental codes. At the time of arrival, each member of your group will receive a wristband. Security personnel has been notified of this policy and violators will be considered trespassing. River Run has the right to inspect the number of your party. Any party exceeding the maximum occupancy will be evicted without reimbursement.
River Run wants you to have fun and enjoy our beautiful grounds and river. Safety and security are the sole responsibility of the guests. Owner or its agent assume no responsibility or liability for the safety or security of the guests, or for the injury caused by the criminal acts of other persons. Guests should ensure that all doors and windows are locked at all times, and guests must immediately notify Management at 830-629-0077 if any locks are inoperative. Guests should turn off all appliances when leaving the premises and not store combustibles on premises. You are responsible for evacuating in case of a flood. Tune into KGNB AM 1420 for weather updates.
Please be reminded: Nudity, excessive noise, loud profanity, lewd behavior, and public intoxication, consumption by minors, and use or distribution of illegal substances are not permitted and will result in eviction without refund and notification to the local policy.
LOST AND FOUND:
River Run is not responsible for any loss of money, jewelry, valuables of any kind or any damages incurred to guests’ vehicles or their contents.
The guests acknowledge receipt of the services and charges hereon and agree to pay for it on demand in New Braunfels, Texas. These properties are privately owned, and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
No lifeguards are on duty at River Run. Swim at your own risk. The pool and hot tub areas should remain locked at all times. Unsafe actions are not tolerated at the river bulkhead, in the hot tub, or pool area.
- Each condo is allotted one parking permit per bedroom. Other vehicles are not permitted to park on River Run property. Parking is available on the street. Towing is strictly enforced and will be at the responsible party’s expense.
- Bath and kitchen towels are not to be used for cleanup, or to be taken outside.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Acts of misconduct may result in eviction. Security deposit will be forfeited. All applicable rules apply.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Toiletries such as shampoo, toothpaste, medicines, beach type towels, tubes, “floaties”, lawn chairs, BBQ tools, and other personal items.
- Management provides toilet paper, dish washing liquid, and bar soap.
- The condos are fully furnished with linens, dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
AC, HEAT & REFRIGERATOR:
- Please do not turn the AC below 72 degrees. The units will freeze up and will not function.
- Please do not turn the refrigerator temperature down in order to accelerate the cooling of your items such as soft drinks, beer or even watermelon. It takes time for these items to cool. Turning down the temperature does not speed that up. You will be charged for a service call if the unit freezes up or overheats.
Should you need assistance after hours, please call 830-481-7370.
If you have an emergency requiring the fire, police or ambulance, please call 911.
We know you have a choice, thanks for choosing River Run Rental Management.